Simply complete our VOLUNTEER APPLICATION form. Once we have reviewed it, we’ll be in touch about how you can help us help the beagles. You must be at least 17 years of age to volunteer.
The following is a list of ways you can help us help the animals:
- Become a foster parent: Click here for more about fostering.
- Dog Walkers: The beagles love nothing more than getting out for their daily walks. It is fun for the dogs and for you too.
- Become a volunteer driver: The role of the volunteer driver is also a role that gives you hands on time with the animals. We rely on these volunteers to bring foster animals to and from vet appointments, to new foster or trial adoptive homes, and to deliver pet supplies to our foster parents. Please note: You must own your own vehicle.
- Fundraising: Are you good at selling tickets? Can you help out at events? Do you have any ideas as to how we can raise money to support our cause?
- Recycle: Bring you recyclables to any one of the Ever Green Recycling locations in Newfoundland and you can donate your refund to Beagle Paws. Just notify the employees that you would like to make your donation to the Beagle Paws account. www.greencan.ca
- Support: It takes a considerable amount of money to provide the necessary care for Beagles in need. Funds that we raise cover veterinary expenses, food, pet supplies, etc. Donations can be made through our Donate page, or you can purchase a Beagle Paws item from our Beagle Store. The Beagles will Thank You for it !
- Donate Airmiles: Use the Beagle Paws Airmiles program number 8009 517 0987 when making your purchases
BUILDING A SHELTER FOR THE BEAGLES
We have launched a campaign called “Building For Beagles” to raise funds for the building of an Adoption and Education Centre in Newfoundland. There are many ways you can help this project visit www.buildingforbeagles.com
DONATE A USED VEHICLE
We are looking for donations of the following items:
- Canadian Tire money to use for purchasing pet supplies
- Dog kennels, wire or plastic: 23″ high
- Dog food (note: we do not accept “Old Roy” dog food or raw hide dog treats)
If you have any of these items to donate please email email@example.com or call 709-738-PAWS (7297).
If you’d like more information about volunteering with Beagle Paws, please call 738-7297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.