Enter your email address below to receive the latest news from Beagle Paws and the Building for Beagles campaign.
All proceeds from the Beagle Store go towards the care of beagles in need. Click Here »
Sponsor A Beagle
You can HELP, Sponsor a Senior
or Special-needs Beagle.
Click Here »
Page of Shame
Visit our Page of Shame for photos of cruelty of Beagles in Newfoundland. Click Here »
- December 2016 (3)
- November 2016 (22)
- October 2016 (17)
- September 2016 (21)
- August 2016 (21)
- July 2016 (15)
- June 2016 (12)
- May 2016 (20)
- April 2016 (13)
- March 2016 (11)
- February 2016 (8)
- January 2016 (15)
- December 2015 (15)
- November 2015 (15)
- October 2015 (18)
- September 2015 (13)
- August 2015 (10)
- July 2015 (17)
- June 2015 (18)
- May 2015 (12)
- April 2015 (18)
- March 2015 (18)
- February 2015 (14)
- January 2015 (12)
We are thrilled with the outpouring of support both to our organization and for all the support shown across the globe to the many other hardworking charities that participated in GivingTuesday.
Over $4000 was raised to help purchase land for the new Beagle Paws Adoption and Education Centre.
Our effort to purchase land will continue right through to the holidays with YOUR help.
Please consider continuing to support our drive for land this holiday season and most importantly spread the word to your friends, family and co-workers. With your help we WILL break ground on a better life for the beagle breed in Newfoundland and Labrador and across Canada.
Help bring the NL beagle indoors this holiday season. How will you GET INVOLVED? BuildingforBeagles.com
The beagles and volunteers invite you to join in some Christmas Cheer during our annual Christmas Open House.
Saturday December 10, 1pm – 4pm
556 Topsail Rd., Beagle Paws Shelter
The beagles also wanted us to share their Christmas Wish List with you, just in case you are talking to Santa.
1) Cash donations – it may be considered boring for some, but it’s truly our biggest need and always appreciated as a gift. Our vet bills keep climbing even over the holidays. Donations can be made in person or through our website
CLICK HERE to Donate
2) Grain-free dry food – there’s always a handful of shelter and foster dogs that need grain-free food to stay healthy.
3) Wet can food – for some of our senior dogs. Also comes in handy for sneaking meds to the beagles.
4) Glucosamine (500mg) + Chondroitin supplement – keeps our senior beagles spunky – Kirkland brand at Costco is a good buy.
5) Laundry Detergent – we now have a washer to keep the beagles bedding clean.
6) Photo copy paper (8.5″ x 11″) – The beagles want to make sure we don’t run out of paper to print their adoption contracts
7) SPONSOR a senior or special-needs beagle – in our long term foster care program
CLICK HERE to learn more
Thanks to your continuous donations throughout the year, we have a good supply of blankets, toys, collars, treats.
Bring your four-footed furry companion or feathered friend for a holiday pet photo
Two digital photos for $20
• Saturday, November 26, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Santa not Available)
Namao Centre Pet Valu, 15819 – 97 Street NW, Edmonton
• Saturday, December 3, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Santa will be Available)
Windermere Pet Valu, 1141 Windermere Way SW, Edmonton
For more info. on Edmonton Pet Photos please contact email@example.com
St. John’s, NL, SUNDAY DECEMBER 4
Outdoor Photo shoot to help the beagles in scenic Bowring Park
Professional Photographers Robert Conway and Chelsey Lawrence will spend the day creating beautiful memories with their cameras of your pets.
Sessions are $40 and you have full rights to the photos
to book your spot visit the facebook page
1st PRIZE: A variety of gift cards with a total value of $500
2nd PRIZE: A variety of gift cards with a total value of $200
3rd PRIZE: A variety of gift cards with a total value of $100
DRAW DATE: Dec. 20, 2016
Licence no.: 16-10307300LT
CLICK HERE to ORDER
or phone 709-738-7297