Enter your email address below to receive the latest news from Beagle Paws and the Building for Beagles campaign.
All proceeds from the Beagle Store go towards the care of beagles in need. Click Here »
Sponsor A Beagle
You can HELP, Sponsor a Senior
or Special-needs Beagle.
Click Here »
Page of Shame
Visit our Page of Shame for photos of cruelty of Beagles in Newfoundland. Click Here »
- June 2017 (18)
- May 2017 (21)
- April 2017 (16)
- March 2017 (18)
- February 2017 (17)
- January 2017 (17)
- December 2016 (14)
- November 2016 (14)
- October 2016 (13)
- September 2016 (19)
- August 2016 (18)
- July 2016 (13)
- June 2016 (10)
- May 2016 (18)
- April 2016 (13)
- March 2016 (10)
- February 2016 (8)
- January 2016 (15)
- December 2015 (15)
- November 2015 (15)
- October 2015 (17)
- September 2015 (12)
- August 2015 (10)
- July 2015 (16)
Beagle Paws will have a booth at the 3rd annual MUTTSTOCK FESTIVAL – July 8th from 11am – 6pm. Everyone is invited; we are family & pet friendly! This event helps raise much needed funds for local animal rescue organizations.
Just to name a few things happening at Muttstock;
• Face Painting • Glitter & Henna Tattoos • BBQ • Wiener Races • Lots of shopping booths • Dog & Human Water Park (seperate) • Dog Training Demos • Grooming • Dunk Tank • Bouncy Castle • Pet Food Drive • Live Music •
Eastwood Community Hall
11803 86 street, Edmonton, Alberta T5B 3J9
Did you know that Beagle Paws is looking to build a new shelter? Currently we rent a small facility that cannot accommodate the number of beagles we need to care for on a daily basis. As a result we have to pay high boarding fees in addition to the rent for our shelter.
PLEASE spread the word on our need for land and we hope you will support our fundraising efforts by donating today to help purchase land.
Thank you for all that you do in helping the NL Beagles.
Do you have a favorite photo of your beagle that you would love everyone to see? Then you might be interested in submitting a photo for our 2018 Beagle Paws Calendar.
We accept photos of both adopted Beagle Paws dogs and non Beagle Paws dogs. However, only Beagle Paws dogs are eligible for the large monthly photo contest. All submitted photos will appear in the calendar.
DEADLINE for entries: JULY 8
All Entries will have a chance to WIN a set of 4 note cards designed by Newfoundland Artist Dan Moore.
Each photo submission is $5.00
•Credit Card: phone 709-738-7297
•Email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (use password: beagle)
•Mail (cheque/money order): Beagle Paws, PO Box 28164, St. John’s, NL A1B 4J8
TIPS on what we are looking for:
High resolution images and landscape orientation are best. Seasonal photos are also great, we can never get enough winter photos.
Sending Your Photo:
- ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITES available in our 2018 Calendar, please email email@example.com
TICKETS: $2 each or 3 for $5
DRAW DATE: June 22, 2017
Lottery Licence No: 17-10087900LT
ONLINE TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED – Winner will be announce Friday Morning. GOOD LUCK !!
We are seeking loving families in the St. John’s metro area of Newfoundland to care for beagles in need. Fostering is a very rewarding experience and is an important step in helping a beagle get to its forever home.
If you have room in your home and heart, we would love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our fostering program CLICK HERE
THANK YOU to everyone who attended the expo this year, it was a great success. The 2018 NL Pet Expo will be held on June 9 & 10. Check back in the fall for more details.
This year’s NL Pet Expo which will be held at the Mount Pearl Glacier in Newfoundland on June 17 & 18.
The NL Pet Expo is an annual show all about pets. Organized every year by Beagle Paws as part of our fundraising efforts.
To visit our facebook page CLICK HERE
To visit the NL Pet Expo website for exciting announcements CLICK HERE
Calendars are $15 each plus shipping.
CLICK HERE to ORDER
Calendars can also be purchased at Topsail Road Vet Clinic, Mount Pearl, Torbay Road Animal Hospital and Paradise Animal Hospital
Our drive to raise funds for the purchase of land continues this holiday season and it couldn’t be possible without help from the business community. Snoop would like to send a big beagle thank you to the team at Dillon Consulting for sponsoring a paver stone this week in support of the Building for Beagles campaign.
The funds from for each Building for Beagles sponsorship this holiday season will help purchase land for the new Beagle Paws Adoption and Education Centre.
Dec. 20: 6pm – 9pm
Dec. 21: 6pm – 9pm
Dec. 22: 6pm – 9pm
Dec. 23: CLOSED
Dec. 24: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Dec. 25 & 26: CLOSED
Dec. 27: 7pm – 9pm
Dec. 28: CLOSED
Dec. 29: 7pm – 9pm
Dec. 30: CLOSED
Dec. 31: 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Jan. 1: CLOSED
Our volunteers will be available for beagle emergencies throughout the holidays and we will return to our regular schedule on January 3.
The beagles wanted us to share their Christmas Wish List with you, just in case you are talking to Santa.
1) Cash donations – it may be considered boring for some, but it’s truly our biggest need and always appreciated as a gift. Our vet bills keep climbing even over the holidays. Donations can be made in person or through our website
CLICK HERE to Donate
2) Grain-free dry food – there’s always a handful of shelter and foster dogs that need grain-free food to stay healthy.
3) Wet can food – for some of our senior dogs. Also comes in handy for sneaking meds to the beagles.
4) Glucosamine (500mg) + Chondroitin supplement – keeps our senior beagles spunky – Kirkland brand at Costco is a good buy.
5) Laundry Detergent – we now have a washer to keep the beagles bedding clean.
6) Photo copy paper (8.5″ x 11″) – The beagles want to make sure we don’t run out of paper to print their adoption contracts
7) SPONSOR a senior or special-needs beagle – in our long term foster care program
CLICK HERE to learn more
8) Give the gift of shelter. Donate $50 to help purchase LAND for the Beagle Paws new Adoption and Education Centre CLICK HERE TO DONATE
Thanks to your continuous donations throughout the year, we have a good supply of blankets, toys, collars, treats.